GeneralSee all 7 articles
- How can this platform help?
- Who can get help here?
- Do you or your platform charge money for your services?
- Are there any limitations to who can use the platform (nationality, gender, etc)?
- I want to offer free accommodation to people in need. How can I do that?
- Can I share information about your project with my community / in social media?
- UK Host Asked Guests to Leave — What to Do?
- How can I contact a host?
- What if I can't connect with the host or they're not responding?
- A host I'm talking to is asking for intimate details/money/sexual favours in exchange for my stay. What should I do?
- Do I have to be verified or confirm my identity to start using the platform and find shelter?
HostsSee all 10 articles
- How to update or remove my listing?
- I filled in the form, but cannot see myself on the map. Where is my pin?
- I no longer can host people. What should I do?
- I can not host anyone, but I want to help the Ukrainian people. What do you recommend?
- Do hosts get paid for housing refugees?
- Can I register as a host if I don't have any social media accounts?
Useful informationSee all 11 articles
- Evacuation and help in Kherson region
- Advice and useful resources
- Prosthetics and rehabilitation
- Psychological Support
- Humanitarian Aid
Relocation and adaptation in Great BritainSee all 14 articles
- Useful Resources
- How to enter the UK?
- How to Get a Visa to the UK
- How to get BRP and extend your stay after 6 months for up to 3 years
- I have an emergency in the UK. Where to get help?
- I've arrived to my place of stay. Now what?